Allocating More Than 2 PO Results is Involved Leads To Wrong Calculations
(Doc ID 2357287.1)
Last updated on MARCH 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation - Version 13.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allocation where more than 2 Purchase Orders is involved. This results are leads to incorrect /wrong calculation.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create an Allocation with two purchase orders as part of it (for 1 item).
2. Add the stores to the Allocation.
3. Calculate the Allocation.
4. Modify the allocated quantities in such a way that the total quantities of the PO are not divisible by the number of stores evenly.
5. Hit Calculate.
6. The calculation results in incorrect values for the Allocation.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document