Unable to Upgrade Planner Floor-plan If Created In 14.1 Version
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Macro Space Management - Version 14.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Floor plan created in the 14.1 version is not getting upgraded.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create drawing in MSM.
- Import new version of drawing and pull in old drawing(DWG).
- Use AutoCAD insert command to insert another instance of a fixture that exists in the floor-plan.
- Synchronize fixtures to match DWG.
- Select fixtures and add planogram.
- Validates that nothing happens on the floor plan.
- Merchandise will insert the new fixture correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms