Posting of RTV Generated Credit Notes Fail With an Error
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Posting of Return To Vendor (RTV) generated credit notes fail with the following error.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a RTV and ship it.
2. Run edidlinv batch to generate EDI file for the credit note request.
3. Run EDIInjector batch to upload the credit note request.
4. Create a credit note from the credit note request.
5. Match the credit note and credit note request.
6. Run reimrollup and reimposting batches.
7. Notice that posting of credit note fails with the following error:
"Unable to retrieve segments for Account Type BT for docId 45110for code TAP for set of books 0"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms