Posting of RTV Generated Credit Notes Fail With an Error
(Doc ID 2357787.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Posting of Return To Vendor (RTV) generated credit notes fail with the following error.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create a RTV and ship it.
2. Run edidlinv batch to generate EDI file for the credit note request.
3. Run EDIInjector batch to upload the credit note request.
4. Create a credit note from the credit note request.
5. Match the credit note and credit note request.
6. Run reimrollup and reimposting batches.
7. Notice that posting of credit note fails with the following error:
"Unable to retrieve segments for Account Type BT for docId 45110 for code TAP for set of books 0"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document