Order Deal Is Not Correctly Recalculated After Applying Item Cost Changes
(Doc ID 2357800.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 14.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Values in ORDLOC_DISCOUNT table are not properly recalculated after applying item cost changes.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a multi location order
- Create/Apply a PO-specific deal to an order for multiple location
- Approve and receive the order for a single location where deal is applied.
- Create a cost change for that Item Supplier Country Location (ISCL) on Order with RECALC_ORDER_IND as 'Y'
- Run the cost change batches and the batch that applies Deal discounts to Purchase Orders. (sccext and orddscnt batches)
- Notice that unit cost is updated on ORDLOC table for not-received locations but ORDLOC_DISCOUNT table is not updated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document