Unable To Join/Reply To A Discussion When Notified By Usergroup
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to join/reply to a discussion when notified/invited by a user group. This works correctly when notified by individual users.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Agile 9.3.6 with "UserA", create a new project with any scheduled start and end dates.
2. Go to "Collaboration" tab and add/create a new discussion, "Discussion 1".
3. Edit the new discussion and add an user group "Discussion group" into "Notify List" attribute of the discussion.
4. Login to Agile 9.3.6 with "UserB" (should be a member of group, "Discussion group").
5. Search for the new project and go to "Details View -> Collaboration -> Discussions".
6. Select "Discussion 1" from the table and click "Join" button.
Upgraded to 9.3.6
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms