Unable To Join/Reply To A Discussion When Notified By Usergroup
(Doc ID 2357893.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are unable to join/reply to a discussion when notified/invited by a user group. This works correctly when notified by individual users.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Agile with "UserA", create a new project with any scheduled start and end dates.
2. Go to "Collaboration" tab and add/create a new discussion, "Discussion 1".
3. Edit the new discussion and add an user group "Discussion group" into "Notify List" attribute of the discussion.
4. Login to Agile with "UserB" (should be a member of group, "Discussion group").
5. Search for the new project and go to "Details View -> Collaboration -> Discussions".
6. Select "Discussion 1" from the table and click "Join" button.
Upgraded to 9.3.6
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document