Item Supplier Association Validation Missing in IRL
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Fiscal Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
IRL Process is not validating item supplier association, and the NF receiving process continues without issue.
However the validation process of RTV NF does not allow to return the item to the vendor due to this missing check.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create supplier A and B with CNPJ.
- Create an Item and associate only to Supplier A.
- Create a PO for this new Item from Supplier A.
- Receive the NF through IRL and ensure the supplier CNPJ indicated is for supplier B.
- Create a RTV for same item for Supplier A.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms