Partial Purge via 'Manual Wave Review' Deletes All Picks and Resets Allocation
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user tries to purge a particular destination/item from a stock order, all the picks are deleted from the wave and the allocations are reset.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. On the Manual Wave Review window, select the manual wave that need to be edited.
2. Click Wave Details. The distros appear in the Distributions for Wave window.
3. Select the distro to be edited.
4. Click Order Details. The Order Details window opens.
5. Select the destination/item that need to be purged.
6. Click Purge.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms