ReimCreditNoteAutomatch Batch Is Not Resolving Discrepancies For The CNRC / CNRQ against CN
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reimcreditnoteautomatch batch doesn't resolve the discrepancy between Credit note request and Credit note.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Setup the System options parameters DFLT_COST_OVERBILL_RC, DFLT_QTY_OVERBILL_RC,DFLT_COST_UNDERBILL_RC,DFLT_QTY_OVERBILL_RC.
2. Setup the HOLD_INVOICES indicator in supplier options as 'Y'.
3. Create Purchase Order(PO), Ship it and receive it.
4. Create Invoice for the PO with Cost or Quantity discrepancy.
5. Resolve the discrepancy by applying reason code for creating credit note request.
6. Run reimrollup, notice that the credit note request is created.
7. From the document search screen, create Credit note for the Credit note request where credit note has a cost/quantity discrepancy against the credit note request.
8. Run reimcreditnoteautomatch, notice that the Credit note and credit note request remains in APPRVE status.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms