How Is Group ID Known To Users For Group Unit Picking In labeled_picking=N Environment?
(Doc ID 2358311.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How user can find GROUP when using GENERIC labels for picking to Cart? This value is available in UNIT_PICK_GROUP table.
Steps to Reproduce:
cd_labeled_picking = N, labeled_picking = N
1. Create a unit picking location for an item.
2. Create a wave with carton group size > 0.
3. Create a costumer direct order for a virtual destination with the same item in step#1.
4. In select stock order screen select the distribution type = consumer direct.
5. Select the costumer order defined in step#3.
6. Select the wave defined in step#2.
7. Distribute and notice PICK_DIRECTIVE, UNIT_PICK_GROUP etc. are generated for container1.
8. Print Package in Manual wave review screen .
9. Notice that the Pick Package Audit report does not include reference to GROUP information, however it has container information.
These are the steps to reach the screen where the GROUP is to be be informed:
HandHeld Main menu:
Option 3 - Picking
Option 5 - Pick without a Pick Package (inform start location, wave and pick type = U)
Option 2 - Group Unit Picking
Screen Group Unit Pick is displayed, when using generic labels, the GROUP field need to be be filled.
How users will know what is the GROUP to inform?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document