Final Measurement Validation Does Not Skip Measurements Marked Do Not Use
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A "Regular" measurement was marked Do Not Use and when trying to submit an "Office Estimate", the read fails the Final Measurement Validation because it is of lower quality than the Do Not Use measurement.
It is expected that the validation would skip the Do Not Use measurement and finalize the Office Estimate.
1. Create VEE Group and add Final Measurement Validation VEE Rule.
2. Create Device, Device Configuration and Auto-Read Register Measuring Component.
3. Create a Service Point and install the above meter.
4. Create a read on 01-10-2017 12:00AM with Regular measurement condition.
5. Mark the above read as Do Not Use.
6. Create another read on the same date/time i.e. 01-10-2017 12:00AM with Office Estimate measurement condition.
7. The IMD is created in Exception state.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms