Final Measurement Validation Does Not Skip Measurements Marked Do Not Use
(Doc ID 2358453.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A "Regular" measurement was marked Do Not Use and when trying to submit an "Office Estimate", the read fails the Final Measurement Validation because it is of lower quality than the Do Not Use measurement.
It is expected that the validation would skip the Do Not Use measurement and finalize the Office Estimate.
1. Create VEE Group and add Final Measurement Validation VEE Rule.
2. Create Device, Device Configuration and Auto-Read Register Measuring Component.
3. Create a Service Point and install the above meter.
4. Create a read on 01-10-2017 12:00AM with Regular measurement condition.
5. Mark the above read as Do Not Use.
6. Create another read on the same date/time i.e. 01-10-2017 12:00AM with Office Estimate measurement condition.
7. The IMD is created in Exception state.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document