Defaults Values Not Set For Field 'Component Type' On Designs From Solidworks
(Doc ID 2358468.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Defaults values not set for field 'Component Type' on Designs from Solidworks using MCAD Connector 3.5.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch CAD system and log into Agile via workspace manager.
2. Open Preference tab and go to Design Tab.
3. Set default value for Component Type, like "Tooling Design" in this case, click Save button if it's editable.
4. Click Agile > Create, Agile Create Object Screen will display, you can find Component Type can display there with value "Tooling Design".
5. Click on 'New Object' button, both Items and Design gets created in Agile.
6. Open the Design object in Web Client and check the filed "Component Type".
Issue: The field 'Component Type' remains blank,Default value is not set
Expected Result: The design should be created with the default value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document