Update Properties Does Not Fetch The Right Value From Agile
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.5.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Update properties in MCAD 3.5 is not fetching the right value from Agile Attribute of type Multilist value (Dynamic list - All Users)
Steps to reproduce:
- Login Java Client as administrator user.
- Go to Design Page two, enable one multilist attribute, like Multilist01 in this case.
- Modify Multilist01 to Reviewed By and save.
- Add Multilist01 to read and modify design privileges.
- Launch CAD system and login Agile via workspace manager.
- Open Mapping Editor from Preference tab.
- In Mapping Editor > CAD Properties, Select Design.Reviewed By and set Property Name: Reviewed By, Format: ToUpperCase.
- In Mapping Editor -> Title Block, Select Design.Reviewed By and set Property Name: Reviewed By, Format: ToUpperCase then click save and Upload to PLM button.
- In CAD system, create one part model - Part1.sldprt in this case.
- Create a drawing against this part model - Part1.slddrw in this case.
- Click Agile -> Save preview, highlight both components and click save as button.
- Click Continue button to save to Agile.
- Go to Agile web client, open the design of the drawing file.
- Assign value for Design.Page Two.Reviewed By, like admin in this case, then click save button.
- Back to CAD system, click Agile > Update Title Block > All levels.
- In CAD system, click File -> Properties, check the value of Reviewed By
Issue: The value of Reviewed By show as a string of numbers.
Expected Result: Reviewed By should display as correct user name, like admin in this case.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms