Deleting Policy from List Bill Zeros out Amount Fields and Blanks out Text Fields
(Doc ID 2358620.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 10.2.0.0 to 10.2.0.30 [Release 10.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 10.2.0.28 version, Activity
When the user uses the trash can icon on the List Bill Screen to remove a Policy from the List Bill, any field values on the List Bill Screen for that Policy are zeroed out or blanked out.
Deleting a Policy from the List Bill Screen using the trash can should not alter the Field values.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to Client search. Under type select Group
2. For name put Bla% and you can use any of the results returned.
3. From this screen the tool bar has a Group Billing button ( next to phone numbers ) . Click it
4. Close this pop up confirm the activities are in order in the activity screen of this client
5. Go back to the Group billing screen and now delete the link to the policy you just added.
6. Go to activities again and confirm that the groupBillingRemove spawned and processed successfully.
7. If you check entry fields policy fields are blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document