Unable to Save Changes to User Properties in User Administration
Last updated on APRIL 24, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 16.2 to 17.12]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 16.2 to 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After making changes to the User Properties in User Administration and clicking the Apply or OK button, the changes are not saved.
All changed fields should be saved to the user's properties.
For a self-hosted environment, or any environment that does not have the users created in another application and then provisioned to Unifier, the data is saved as expected when a new user is being created.
This issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Log into Primavera Unifier and then switch to Admin Mode.
- Expand the User Administration node and select Company Users.
- Select any user and select Edit.
- In the pop up window that appears, do one of the following:
- Select the Security tab and change the user name.
- Select the Permissions tab and change or add any permission.
- Select the Proxy tab to add or remove a user.
- Click Apply or OK.
- Reselect the user to edit again to view the changes.
- Notice that the changes were not saved and the previous information is unchanged.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms