Reactivation Of One Month Free Plan Did Not Generate Prorated Charge
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon reactivation of a service, no prorate item is generated and the bill on next DOM is 0.
The monthly plan purchased in the scenario should be free for the first 30 days, only. The configuration used to achieve the requirement is rate_plan.relative_start_offset = 30.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1.purchase one-month-free monthly plan (Nov 26, 2015)
2. generate next bill (dec 26, 2015) (bill1)
3.generate next bill (jan 26 2016) (bill2)
4. process payment for bill 1
5. generate next bill (Feb 26, 2016) (bill3)
6. create schedule for suspension and cancellation of service (March 08, 2016)
7. execute schedule to suspend service (March 26, 2016)
8. receive payment for bill3 (april 14, 2016) - on our system this will trigger reactivation of service as well
9. execute billing April 26, 2016
Some additional notes:
On step 8, we expect a prorate item to be generated for span april 14 - april 26 2016, but nothing is created.
On Step 9 the bill generated is 0.
On May 26, bill with 1 month's due is generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms