Revision Control Of Design Object On DFCO
(Doc ID 2358786.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently, the design part/assembly’s revision will increase automatically with each creation of a new DFCO.
However, users would like to change the revision manually if required.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Create a design in CAD
2. Select Agile -> Save Preview
3. Click on "Continue" to publish to Agile.
4. Create a DFCO and associate the Design to the DFCO.
5. Click on "Continue" to publish in Agile.
6. User should be able to enter the revision manually for Design object in A9 if required.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document