Revision Control Of Design Object On DFCO
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM MCAD Connector - Version 3.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Currently, the design part/assembly’s revision will increase automatically with each creation of a new DFCO.
However, users would like to change the revision manually if required.
Steps to Reproduce :
1. Create a design in CAD
2. Select Agile -> Save Preview
3. Click on "Continue" to publish to Agile.
4. Create a DFCO and associate the Design to the DFCO.
5. Click on "Continue" to publish in Agile.
6. User should be able to enter the revision manually for Design object in A9 if required.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms