The Tsf_qty on a Closed Partially Received Transfer Does Not Exclude the Canceled_qty
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 13.2.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The transfer quantity (tsf_qty) does not exclude the canceled quantity after the transfer is closed from RMS application for partially received transfers.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open RMS Menu-> Create transfer (MR) from warehouse to store.
2. Ship that transfer and received it partially.
3. Check TSFHEAD, TSFDETAIL and ITEM_LOC_SOH tables.
4. Close the transfer from the application.
5. Check TSFHEAD, TSFDETAIL and ITEM_LOC_SOH tables:
5a. ITEM_LOC_SOH - OK expected and reserved column updated correctly
5b. TSFHEAD - OK transfer is closed.
5c. TSFDETAIL – NOT ok; the tsf_qty remains unchanged; that is it does not exclude the canceled quantity.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms