Error "The element <Name> in the <Calendar> element with <UID> = XXXXX Has Invalid Data" When Trying To Import a P6 Xml Export to Microsoft (MS) Project 2013.
(Doc ID 2359034.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Professional Project Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Import an XML file created by P6 into MS Project, the following error occurs:
"An import error occurred.
The element <Name> in the <Calendar> element with <UID> = XXXXX has invalid data.
The calendar name does not exist. Click a calendar in the list, and then press Enter."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Login to P6 Pro:
- Create a new Project.
- Add 2 Activities.
- Ensure the Activities are assigned to a Global Calendar.
- Make a Project Calendar named the exact same way as the Global Calendar.
- Assign the Project Calendar as the Project default (Defaults tab of the Project settings).
- Export to MSP 2013 XML.
- Attempt to open with MSP 2013.
- Error message seen (UID value varies).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document