Cannot Have Item-level Customer Order Number and Customer Order Line Number
Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Sales Audit - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It is not possible to have a Customer Order Number and Customer Order Line Number at item level. The values entered for the previous item gets defaulted to the current item.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Log into ReSA and create a transaction
2. Fill out all fields necessary to create a transaction (store day, store #, type of transaction, items, tender, register, etc).
3. Add three items to this transaction.
4. For the first item, enter the appropriate data the Customer Order Line # and Selling Item fields.
5. Repeat Step 4 for the second item, except enter a different Customer Order Line # and Selling item.
6. Click back on Item 1, and you'll see that it adapted the Customer Order Line # and Selling Item from Item 2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms