Outage Correction Is Removing Restored Date from Event
(Doc ID 2359540.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 18.104.22.168.0 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, Web Switching
When you use Outage Correction to fix simple outage scenarios, the Event Restored time may get removed.
Event Restored field should get updated to new date/time
The issue can be reproduced at will on an OPAL model with the following steps:
1. Open and then Close F1491
2. Complete the resulting outage
3. Outage Correction for the event
4. Re-record open/close. Change the times to two hours earlier.
5. Save and push the affected customers
6. Bring up Event Details for the event.
The Event Began field has the corrected date/time
The Event Restored field is now blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document