RMS Does Not Publish The Partner Outbound PartnerCre And PartnerDtlCre Messages
(Doc ID 2359565.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMS does not publish the Partner Outbound Retail Integration Bus (RIB) message.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure that Partner RIB Publisher is 'UP'.
2. Open RMS. Go to “Create Partner Screen” Foundation Data => Supplier and Partners => Create Partner Create new Partner, E.G. Manufacturer
3. Enter all required Partner Information.
4. Make Sure enter the Addresses for this Partner.
5. Save the new Partner.
6. Verify that it is saved in the Database; All brief description available in the attachment.
7. Verify that the PARTNER_MFQUEUE table, that is used by RIB to publish the Partner Outbound Message is populated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document