RMS Does Not Publish The Partner Outbound PartnerCre And PartnerDtlCre Messages
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMS does not publish the Partner Outbound Retail Integration Bus (RIB) message.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make sure that Partner RIB Publisher is 'UP'.
2. Open RMS. Go to “Create Partner Screen” Foundation Data => Supplier and Partners => Create Partner Create new Partner, E.G. Manufacturer
3. Enter all required Partner Information.
4. Make Sure enter the Addresses for this Partner.
5. Save the new Partner.
6. Verify that it is saved in the Database; All brief description available in the attachment.
7. Verify that the PARTNER_MFQUEUE table, that is used by RIB to publish the Partner Outbound Message is populated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms