Entering a '/' Character in the Project Number Field Is Not Allowed
(Doc ID 2359718.1)
Last updated on MARCH 26, 2019
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 17.11 to 17.12]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 17.11 to 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to manually enter a Project Number that includes a '/' character in a Project/Shell Creation type Business Process (BP) with automatic numbering disabled, an alert displays that the '/' character is not allowed in a Project Number field.
Users should be able to include a '/' character in a Project Number field.
The issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Login to Unifier and navigate to the Company Workspace.
- Create a record for Project/Shell Creation type BP.
- Enter a Project Number that includes a '/' character.
- An alert displays that states the '/' character is not allowed in a Project Number field.
- Remove the '/' character in the Project Number field and finish creating the project.
- Open the new project and add the '/' in the Project Number field; the project saves successfully.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document