Supplier Level Update Made at Style (Level 1) Not Flowing to Level 2 Items When "Apply Modifications to Child Items" Checkbox is Checked
(Doc ID 2360294.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updates made at Level 1 item not flowing to Level 2 items when "Apply Modifications to Child Items" checkbox is checked.
Steps to Recreate
1. Open RMS UI Item Master Screen.
2. Select a Level 1 item.
3. Edit the Pallet Name.
4. Check the "Apply Modifications to Child Items" checkbox.
5. Save and close the record.
6. Query the Level 2 item associated to the Level 1 item altered above.
7. Observe that the Pallet Name changes are not cascaded to the Level 2 item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!