"Business rule does not allow pricelines with overlapping effectivity dates. " Error When Saving PCO For Multiple Price Line With Different Price Effect To Date
Last updated on FEBRUARY 13, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Cost Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Price have multiple price line with same Ship To but different Price Effective and Price Effective To date, add the price to PCO and try to
redline 1 price line record modifying Price Effective To date. Even when 2 price line Price Effective and Price Effective To date does not overlap,
error is shown and cannot save redline
Business rule does not allow pricelines with overlapping effectivity dates.
Please resolve this issue.
- Set Smart Rule 'Overlap Price Line Effectivity Periods' set to Disallow
- Login to Web Client in admin user
- Create a Publish Price : PRICE00001
- Add 2 Price line. Ship To is the same but Price Effective , Price Effective To is different
Ship To Price Effective Price Effective To Qty Tokyo 10/01/2017 10/31/2017 1 Tokyo 11/01/2017 (null) 1
- Create new PCO : PCO0001 and add PRICE00001 to Affected Prices Tab
- Edit Redlines for PRICE00001, modify the 2nd row Price Effective To and save
Ship To Price Effective Price Effective To Qty Tokyo 10/01/2017 10/31/2017 1 Tokyo 11/01/2017 11/31/2017 1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms