ItemDel Message Is Not Published from RMS by RIB
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an item is marked deleted and purged, ItemDel message is logged in ITEM_MFQUEUE, it is not published from RMS by RIB to inform other subscribing applications.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create an Item and Approve it.
2. Confirm that all the message were published (Items message and ItemLoc message) in rib-rms publisher logs.
3. Delete the Item using the RMS front-end.
4. Run the Dlyprg (daily_purge process).
5. The record related to delete Item is in ITEM_MFQUEUE and is not published.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms