Wrong Update in ADDR table With XStoreAddrMod Message
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The <Patch 27149732> is installed to enable XSTOREADDR CRE, DEL AND MOD IGS Services, however XStoreAddrMod message is updating ADDR table incorrectly.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create Store with 2 addresses.
2. Send addr mod for addr type 01 and 02, RIB updates only 01 that too with incorrect values.
Below are issues observed:
1) Addr change of addr_type=02 is updated in addr_type=01 record in ADDR table.
2) PRIMARY_ADDR_IND for add_type 02 is updated to N.
3) ADD_1 of addr_type 2 is not changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms