Getting Wrong Exchange_Rate In EDI File For Non Merchandise Invoices Using Foreign Currency Supplier
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exchange_rate issues in EDI file/ ReIM/ Posting towards AP .
When obligation is created in Retail Merchandising System(RMS) and uploaded to Retail Invoice Matching System(ReIM) for foreign currency supplier, In IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD.EXCHANGE_RATE is getting posted as 1.
Steps To Recreate:
1. System currency LKR.
2. Create an Obligation using foreign currency (USD, EUR). Check the exchange rate (MV_CURRENCY_CONVERSION_RATES).
FROM_CURRENCY TO_CURRENCY EFFECTIVE_DATE EXCHANGE_TYPE EXCHANGE_RATE
USD LKR 22-08-2017 C 152.950008
Approve Obligation. Check data is coming in obligation screen / INVC_HEAD.
Exchange rate in INVC_HEAD : (1/152.950008) : 0.006538084
3. Generate EDI file. EDI file exchange_rate filed is 65 (instead of 152.950008).
4. Data comes to IM_DOC_HEAD. Exchange rate is 65 as per EDI file (instead of 152.950008) and Run Posting Batch.
5. Data posted to IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD. Exchange_rate = 1 (instead of 152.950008).
6. Data posted to AP Staging Tables.
Noticed that Exchange rate captured in journal as 1.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms