Getting Wrong Exchange_Rate In EDI File For Non Merchandise Invoices Using Foreign Currency Supplier
(Doc ID 2360905.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 01, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 15.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Exchange_rate issues in EDI file/ ReIM/ Posting towards AP .
When obligation is created in Retail Merchandising System(RMS) and uploaded to Retail Invoice Matching System(ReIM) for foreign currency supplier, In IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD.EXCHANGE_RATE is getting posted as 1.
Steps To Recreate:
1. System currency LKR.
2. Create an Obligation using foreign currency (USD, EUR). Check the exchange rate (MV_CURRENCY_CONVERSION_RATES).
FROM_CURRENCY TO_CURRENCY EFFECTIVE_DATE EXCHANGE_TYPE EXCHANGE_RATE
USD LKR 22-08-2017 C 152.950008
Approve Obligation. Check data is coming in obligation screen / INVC_HEAD.
Exchange rate in INVC_HEAD : (1/152.950008) : 0.006538084
3. Generate EDI file. EDI file exchange_rate filed is 65 (instead of 152.950008).
4. Data comes to IM_DOC_HEAD. Exchange rate is 65 as per EDI file (instead of 152.950008) and Run Posting Batch.
5. Data posted to IM_AP_STAGE_HEAD. Exchange_rate = 1 (instead of 152.950008).
6. Data posted to AP Staging Tables.
Noticed that Exchange rate captured in journal as 1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document