System Allows Installation Of Equipments Even After The EWO Is Completed
(Doc ID 2360932.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Communications MetaSolv Solution - Version 6.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MSS 6.2.1 EQUIPMENTS
MSS allows installation of equipment through completed EWO with same EWO number.
Steps to recreate the issue :
1. Create a Relay rack with shelf through EWO order.
2. Assign tasks to the order and complete all the tasks such that the order is flag finished.
3. The equipment status will flipped to Installed status.
4. Try to install one more shelf in the same EWO order.
5. "Install Equipment" option is disabled to install equipment but still we can install an equipment by opening the equipment specification.
6.The status of the equipment will be changed to In-service , but under Manage equipment this still shows as Under construction with this work order number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document