Redeemed Voucher Wrongly Showed As Active In Vouchers Tab When Are Displayed Immediately After Redeem Action
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Communications Convergent Charging Controller - Version 6.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications - Convergent Charging Control (OC-3C) 6.0.1, when searching in Vouchers tab ( Services menu > Voucher Management ) for a voucher which was just redeemed few moments before, it is wrongly displayed as "active".
This is happening on environment where more than one beVWARS processes are configured to run on Voucher Server (VS) node.
In the debug log on beVWARS process we can see that the voucher was redeemed at 2018-01-30 00:40:58:
As the [DATE] field is missing from the answer, "Voucher Status" field from the Vouchers tab is wrongly showed as "Active".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log-in into SMS Screens GUI
2. Go to Services menu > Voucher Management > Voucher Batches tab
3. Create new voucher batch
4. Activate this voucher batch
5. Go to Services menu > Voucher Management > Voucher Recharge tab
6. Redeem one voucher from the newly created batch
7. Immediately after redeem action, go to Services menu > Voucher Management > Vouchers tab
8. Search for the redeemed voucher ID
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms