Simple Promo Is Not Failed In Conflict Checking Process When Overlapping Simple Promo Has Price Greater Than Selling Retail
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 14.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Price Management version 14.1.2, Simple Promo is not failed in conflict checking process when an overlapping simple promo has price greater than regular retail price
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create an Open end date promotion starting on vdate with 50% off.
item= Item 1
2. Review the entries in RFR. Only one entry with Vdate is added with promotion retail as 6.5£
3. Create an overlapping promotion with start date as vdate+1 and end date=vdate + 5 with fixed price as 20£. Promotion gets approved.
4. Review the Entries in RPM_FUTURE_RETAIL(RFR) table. Two entries are added. One with Vdate+1 and other end_date + 1. Both have the promo_retail as 6.5£ and ON_SIMPLE_PROMO_IND=1
5. Edit the first promotion to update the end date with any date between the dates of the second promotion. Click on apply and click done. Pop up 'Task submitted for processing. you will be notified when the task is completed' is displayed.
6. Review the entries in the RFR. No new records are added.The only change is in the record of second promotion's end_date+1 record. The promo_retail is updated to 13£ and ON_simple_PROMO_IND=0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms