Stock Locator Inquiry Fails with 'ORA-01795' when Multiple Items are Ranged to Multiple Stores
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 15.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, find that the stock locator in item look ups fails with the following error:
Steps to Recreate:
1. Ensure that SIM has over 1000 stores all marked as SIM managed stores.
2. Ensure that SIM has over 1000 items that are ranged to all stores
3. Log into SIM and look up an item
4. Click on "Stock Locator" and find that the application crashes with sever system error
5. Check the sim.log file on the server and note the above error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms