Injector Incorrectly Creates the Component Record for Simple Promotion
(Doc ID 2361300.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Price Management - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While trying to create a Simple Promotion with two components attached, via the injector process, not all the components are attached to the required promo id.
Its tagged to the old promotion or instead of creating two component its creating two detail record.
Steps to Reproduce :
- Populate RPM_STAGE_PROMO_COMP_SIMPLE table with a PROMO_COMP_ID which is present in RPM_PROMO_COMP table.
- Make sure PROMO_ID in RPM_STAGE_PROMO_COMP_SIMPLE is not the same as RPM_PROMO_COMP.PROMO_ID.
- Run the price injector job and notice the results.
- New promo comp ID is not created in RPM_PROMO_COMP table; however, it is linking the items to an existing component in RPM.
- It sometime creates two dtl record instead of two component under the same promotion.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document