Events and Crews Table Not Immediately Updated for Add Event Associations and Add Crews
(Doc ID 2361337.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Events and Crews List is not updated for Add Event Association in Switching Sheets
Adding an event from a switch sheet seems to link the two but the Events table isn’t getting updated. No error but no visual indication in the table until the sheet is reloaded.
Emergency Switch sheet Events and Crews Section is still blank.
Close and reopen the switch sheet, then the Events and Crews section is updated with the expected information
Expected that event gets updated in workagenda with emergency switch sheet and Emergency Switch Sheet events and Crews section gets updated with the associated event information
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:Create an Emergency Switch Sheet from File->New Switch Sheet and select Emergency
- In Events and Crews section of Emergency Switch Sheet, Select the Add button and type in a event number in the associate to event dialog box.
- Select a Crew and add them to the Crews section.
- Notice that neither the event nor the crew tables have gotten updated.
- Log out and then log back in
- Bring up your Emergency plan and notice that the Events and Crews are now populated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document