Reverse Auto-Poulation (RAP) Is Not Working as Expected When More Than One Line Item (LI) Exists for a Record With Auto-Creator Element in Upper Form
(Doc ID 2361482.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 17.9 to 17.12]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 17.9 to 17.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expected Result: When a Level1 source Business Process (BP) record has more than one line item any/all line items should be Reverse Auto-Populated (RAP'd) as expected from another auto-created Level2 source BP.
Actual Result: When attempted to create a Level1 Business Process (BP) that has one line item, it is getting Reverse Auto-Populated correctly after the changes are made in the Level2 BP. However if the Level1 BP has more than one line item then this happens only for the first line from that record, the second line is not updated (when changing the Label for example).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
- In a BP Form, try to create a new record
- Add line items and tag number
- Edit that record and add two lines
- in the Level1 BP, after refresh notice that the record from Level2 BP is reverse auto-populated
- Notice that only the modification from the first line of the newly created record gets updated in the Level1, the second line is unchanged
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document