The "Create Deal" Screen Cannot Be Accessed When "PO-Specific Deal" Button of a Worksheet Purchase Order is Pressed
(Doc ID 2361556.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After editing or creating a Purchase Order (PO) in Worksheet status, when selecting ‘PO-Specific Deal’ from Order Details screen an error message is displayed. The PO-Specific Deal screen cannot be accessed.
Steps to recreate:
- a. Create a PO in ‘Worksheet’ status. Not Before and Not After dates must be populated.
- b. From the Order Search screen, select a PO in ‘Worksheet’ status. Not Before and Not After dates must be populated
- From the Order Header screen, select ‘Details’
- From the Order Details screen, select ‘More Actions’ -> ‘PO-Specific Deal’
- Error message is displayed and the screen cannot be accessed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document