The Record Information PDF File Is Not Updated in Document Manager Each Time the 'Finish Editing' Button Is Clicked
Last updated on APRIL 10, 2018
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 [Release 16.2]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 16.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When utilizing a Non-Workflow Business Process record with the Save Record Information to Document Manager setting enabled in the workflow, the Record Information PDF file is not created in the Document Manager when the Finish Editing button is clicked.
The Record Information PDF file should be updated in Document Manager when the Finish Editing button is clicked.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Created a Non-Workflow, Project/Shell, Line Item Type BP. While Designing the Business Process Defined the Folder Path (Publish Path) in the Form.
- While setting up the Workflow Schema for the BP in a Project/Shell enable the setting 'Save Record information to Document Manager'.
- In user mode, create the Record and click on the 'Finish Editing' button.
- Notice that the Record Information PDF is getting saved to the desired folder in the Document Manager as expected.
- Open the same record, click on the 'Edit' button, modify the record in some way and click on the 'Finish Editing' button.
- Notice that a new Record Information PDF file is NOT getting saved to the desired folder in the Document Manager as expected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms