Unable to Select Newly Created Custom Criteria For Approve/Reject Privilege
(Doc ID 2361929.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Trying to associate a newly created custom criteria to Approve/Reject privilege, however the created criteria does not show up in the available list of criteria.
How to accomplish this?
- Pattern A
- Login to Java Client as admin
- Goto Admin tab > Settings > Data Settings > Criteria
- Create criteria with below condition
Object type: Changes
Criteria: Cover Page.Status In $STATUSTYPE.REVIEW
- Goto Admin tab > Settings > User Settings > Privileges > Approve/Reject, and create approve/reject privilege, and try to set the criteria created in step 3.
See that it does not appear in the drop down list and unable to select
- Pattern B
- Login to Java Client as admin user
- Goto Admin tab > Settings > User Settings > Privileges > Approve/Reject
- Create new Approve/Reject privilege
- On the Create Privilege screen, fill in Name
- Click New Criteria icon
- Give Name of Criteria, and set below criteria:
Object Type: Changes
Cover Page.Status In $STATUSTYPE.REVIEW
- On the Create Privilege screen, notice that Criteria is blank. Try to select the criteria created in step 6. It does not appear in the drop down list
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document