Wrong Pick is Rendered to Complete on Carton Group Unit Pick Screen
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 to 15.0.2 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Wrong pick is rendered to complete picking on carton group unit picking screen.
Steps To Recreate:
1) Distribute a few customer orders in order to at least 2 stops, and have one item distributed for several customers, and another item just for one customer
2) Go to the Group unit Pick screen
3) Scan one of the containers of the pick group. press enter, the system will retrieve the group id. Press F4 display
4) On the next screen confirm location, confirm item, F4 done
5) perform the pick as indicated by the system, scanning each container/slot
6) Press F4 done, the pick directive is consumed but the screen is not cleared up
7) Notice that the system waits for the pick to happen again. Any containers scanned will show "invalid container" because there is no pick directive anymore.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms