Sourcing Project Quick View Attachment Tab Does Not Get Multiple Attachments
(Doc ID 2363353.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Cost Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sourcing Project Quick View Attachment Tab Does Not Get Multiple Attachments.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Web Client at admin; browsers used: FireFox & IE 11
2. Create a Part; ie: P00342
3. Create 2 attachment documents; ie: Test Doc.txt & Test.rtf
4. Click on Attachment Tab
5. Add attachments; Click on Add button and select Test Doc.txt & Test.rtf
6. Create new Sourcing Project; Click on Action Button Create New | Sourcing Projects
7. Type: Sourcing Project | Number PRJ00037 | Quality Breaks 1
8. Click on Items Tab | Add Part P00342 created in Step 2
9. Click on Par P00342 link
10. Click on Attachment Tab
11. Select both attachments by highlighting the two rows for attachment file Test Doc.txt & Test.rtf
12. Click on Get button
13. Message shows in message bar "Downloading file" - Nothing happens, the user is NOT Prompted to open or save the attachment files.
(Note this issue does NOT happens when selecting a single attachment file)
Added multiple attachment files to a part item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document