MAP Sync Issue Between NMS and WebLogic
(Doc ID 2363417.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 1.12 to 2.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MAP Sync Issues between NMS and WebLogic
- Experiencing MAP sync between NMS and the WebLogic server.
- Model edits work
- MBService log shows that it has built and there is a TRANSACTION_READY.
- Model edit is listed in the abnormal device list, but when we try to target to the device, the viewer does not load the map or focus on the device.
- Users also report they are seeing incorrect conductor symbology on a map.
- Symptoms sound similar to a problem we had prior to lighttpd when data directory was being mounted on the WebLogic server and the maps would get out of sync at times. These symptoms makes it seem like our maps may
not be updating correctly.
- Corba errors were present in a service log and there seems to be 4 stuck threads on their WL server.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document