Appointed PO Inquiry Screen Does Not Display Appointments for POs Associated to Cross Dock ASN
(Doc ID 2363471.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Appointed PO Inquiry screen does not display the data when the PO is associated to an ASN that is destined as cross-dock. Note in all other conditions, the data is being displayed. Other conditions where being displayed ASN/PO that is destined to warehouse and a straight PO appointment.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Have an ASN that is destined as a cross-dock.
2. Appoint the ASN/PO to an appointment.
3. The appointment can be in any status, Pending, Open, Received, et.
4. Navigate to the Appointed PO Inquiry screen.
5. Enter the PO that is associated to the cross-dock ASN and click Search.
6. Receive the message - "No Data Found".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document