Transport Container Screen Does Not Respect SCP Qa_Wip_Code
(Doc ID 2363473.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 15.0 to 15.0.2 [Release 15.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The SCP "qa_to_active" is described in the documentation as "Allow cartons with QA WIPs to be sent directly to active. It works in conjunction with "hot_replen_recvg". However, the procedure "determine_rcv_hot_replen" wrongly uses SCP "quality_wip_code". So if the container has wip codes it will not be selected as a hot replen even if the SCP "qa_to_active" is 'Y'.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Make sure SCPs qa_to_active and hot_replen_recvg are set to 'Y'.
2. In the UI select Appointments and then Appointment Schedule.
3. Select Create Record with Appt Type PO and the QA and Labeled flags checked.
4. Select Add by PO and introduce the PO number (a PO with for an item that is needed for the replenishment of a FPL).
5. Click Exit and associate a Door to the Appointment.
6. Go to Receiving and then Receiving Labels. Click Query and then Search.
7. Click Print. The Receiving Package Audit List report is generated with the containers to be used in the receiving process.
8. Transport the container. Notice that it does not allow the container to be putaway and gives a warning on the screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document