Function Key F2-Close Does Not Work on Load Container Screen When trying to Close Alert Message
(Doc ID 2363504.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 to 16.0.1 [Release 16.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the RF (Radio Frequency) device, when loading containers using the RF Load Container screen, various messages can be displayed when conditions are hit. Such as if checking for containers to load, or if scanning a container ID twice, etc. The message is displayed differently than other user messages, which requires the user to use the F2-Close key. However, this key is not doing anything. The only way to get out of the message is to close the session, log in and start loading again. This is unacceptable. The F2 key should be returning the user back to the main block where containers are loaded.
Steps To Recreate:
1. RF Load Container screen.
2. Load a container onto a trailer.
3. Re-scan the container to get a user message displayed.
4. Note the F2-Close on the screen, but this is not working.
5. Kill session in order to log back in, which is unacceptable.
6. Produce other messages, and the same issue occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document