Allocation Failed With ORA-02291: Integrity Constraint RWMS16.STOCK_ALLOCATION_REF2 Error
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock order message failed in Retail Warehouse Management System(RWMS) with "ORA-02291: integrity constraint (RWMS16.STOCK_ALLOCATION_REF2) violated" error when item is allocated to store and warehouse in same allocation.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Login to allocation application.
2. Select item to allocate.
3. Allocate item to one store and one warehouse.
4. Enter allocation quantity.
5. Submit and approve allocation.
6. Allocation created in allocation and RMS.
7. Check message failed in RWMS. Refer RIB_MESSAGE_FAILURE for error message.
Error message - ORA-02291: integrity constraint (RWMS16.STOCK_ALLOCATION_REF2) violated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms