Friends And Family Failed To Rate In ECE
(Doc ID 2363642.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Communications Elastic Charging Engine(ECE), 188.8.131.52.2 version, Friends and Family functionality is getting failed in preRating hook in ECE during the rating flow.
The below error message is observed in the ecs log:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Friends and Family Provisioning tag in BRM.
2. load_config_provisioning_tags -d -v pin_config_provisioning_tags.xml
3. Add Friends and Family ERA details in pin_telco_tags and load load_pin_telco_tags
4. StartRRE & StartBRE and Run SyncPDC (it should run successful to sync provision tag with PDC)
5. Load OOB_ProfileSpecifications.xml & OOB_CRs.xml files
./ImportExportPricing -import -ow -metadata Oracle_PDC/apps/Samples/Examples/OOB_ProfileSpecifications.xml -appsvruser weblogic -pdcuser pdc
./ImportExportPricing -import -ow -config ../apps/Samples/Examples/OOB_CRs.xml -appsvruser weblogic -pdcuser pdc
6. Create Generic selector through PDC by selecting Family Rule and attach this generic selector to charge offer.
7. Create Account and purchase this Charge offer. Open this account in Customer center, go to Promotion Tab and select Friends & family ERA and add details as specified below and save it
8. Verify ECE cache & /Profile/serv_extracting object. Values updated successfully.
9. Do a voice usage
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document