No Confirmation After Deleting Trackers From Data Loading Status Screen If User Click On Cancel or Cross Button (x)
(Doc ID 2363693.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After user delete trackers from Data Loading status screen and click cross button (x) of Data Loading Status window or Cancel button (instead of Save or Save and Close button), there is no confirmation message or dialog box mentioning that some changes / deletes may be lost without saving them.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Log into RMS ver 16 application.
- Upload/download any Item Induction file.
- Go to Data Loading Status screen.
- Select and delete any uploaded/downloaded process tracker.
- Click on Cancel or directly (x) out data loading status screen.
This will not ask for any confirmation regarding above deleted tracker for Saving or Cancel.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document