Select Parent Resource Filter Always Defaults to 'Active Resources' Even When 'All Resources' Was Previously Selected
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2018
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Resources Administration, Resource Management page the Select Parent Resource dialog filter for View Resources By will always default to 'Active Resources' even when 'All Resources' was previously selected.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 EPPM Web
- Navigate to Resources > Resource Management
- Attempt to change a Parent Resource for some record using 'Select Parent Resource' dialog
- Observe that by default the filter (View Resources by) says 'Active Resources'
- Change the filter to 'All Resources', search for a record & assign
- Launch this dialog again for another record & see that the filters are reverted back to 'Active Resources'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms