Competitor Data is Loaded With Incorrect Sequence By Data Upload Process
(Doc ID 2364428.1)
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a competitor, user is required to define the ID of the competitor, the upload process assign new ID instead of the using the same ID from the file.
Due to this a user can load the same file with competitor data in creation mode multiple times as the upload process does not throw an error message.
Steps to reproduce :
- Login into RMS application.
- Download the empty template for competitors.
- Populate the sheets with multiple new competitors in creation mode with specific IDs.
- Load the file multiple times without errors.
- Download competitors data created.
- Confirm the IDs are changed and multiple repetition of same competitors data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document