RPAS Classic Client : “Invalid Attribute Type:” - Error Shows by the Pick list Product Attribute in Wizard
(Doc ID 2364846.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Retail Predictive Application Server - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Predictive Application Server (RPAS) Classic Client, pick list type product attributes shows “Invalid Attribute Type:” error followed by the attribute value in the wizard. Same attribute shows correctly inside the workbook.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to the RPAS Classic client.
2. Click on 'New', under 'AP' tab select 'Develop Assortment' workbook.
3. Select a SKU (just pick a few random SKUs).
4. Select 'display and sort attributes' for the Product Selected.
5. Choose “keep drop” attribute from 'Attributes to Display'.
6. Notice the error text 'Invalid Attribute Type'
7. Click on Next and Continue to build workbook
8. Notice same attribute is fine inside workbook.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document