Cloning - Execution Setup Issue
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Life Sciences Data Hub - Version 2.4.6 to 2.4.6 [Release 2.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a ‘Text’ LS, add a table and Install in DEV WA
2. Submit the LS in DEV WA
3. Clone DEV WA to PROD WA
4. Upgrade Validation status to ‘PROD’ for PROD WA with cascade option checked
5. Install the LS in PROD WA
6. Submit the LS in PROD WA
7. Check out the LS in DEV WA
8. Checkout the table descriptor
9. Add a column
10. Install the Loadset
11. Submit the LS
12. Clone DEV WA to PROD WA
13. Upgrade validation status from DEV to PROD with cascade option checked
14. Install the PROD WA
15. Click on Submit button in the LS
Expected: Load Set Submit form to be displayed.
Actual: Error page is displayed. Due to this issue, the execution setup is no longer usable and the user has to create a new execution setup as a workaround.
"You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System Administrator for assistance."
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms